- My creative energy started at a young age with my inspirational upbringing & working in my grandmothers art studio. It has stuck with me ever since.
- I am a proud Minnesota native. I have been living in CA for over ten years. I love the constant surprise Los Angeles gives me on a daily basis. The people you meet, & the things you see are so inspiring.
- I studied photography in college in Pasadena, along with art history, business, & fine art. I worked for a studio for over 4 years photographing, & assisting through college. I have been working professional all over CA since 2007 & openend M. Tierney Photography in 2008.
- I love being able to be apart of creating photos for people to cherish. I make sure every client has a unique & easy going portrait experience.
- I am very happy to be able to do something I truly love.
- If I am not editing or on location photographing; I am taking my dog (65 + lbs labpit) for a hike, entertaining friends, thrift store hunting, or working in my painting studio.